Elis Pest Control are currently recruiting for Pest Control Service Technicians for Dublin
You will be visiting customers with a wide range of pest control issues, where you’ll be expected to use your problem-solving skills to determine the most effective solution.
Experience will be an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Inspect client’s premises for pests activity, whilst also identifying potential pest entry points & hazards.
- To conduct routine inspections and respond to any problems in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage and prioritise their own workload.
- To complete accurate reports on every call, to ensure the client is fully informed
- Drive company vehicle to clients’ sites
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and equipment.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to problem solve
- Be highly motivated.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Ability to work as part of a team within an established family run business
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary with opportunity for additional earnings
- Lunch Allowance
- Company Van
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Scheme
- 10% VHI Discount
- Shareholder Scheme
Please note you must be living in Ireland to apply for this role.
Elis Textile Services is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to join our team, you can apply via our website by email to email@example.com