We are currently recruiting a Maintenance Technician for our site in Glanmire, Co Cork
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the maintenance of all commercial laundry equipment. The maintenance technician will work as part of a team to ensure the smooth and efficient mechanical/ electrical running of the production facility.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Sallybrook Industrial Estate, Glanmire
- To carry out preventative maintenance on all equipment ensuring they are kept to high standard and provide reactive maintenance to all plant equipment.
- To work closely with production management to ensure all maintenance work is prioritised correctly and carried out in a timely manner
- To ensure that all breakdowns are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Maintain maintenance paperwork and ensure all documentations is up to date and accurate
- Identifying, sourcing and the replenishment of spares
- Coordinate and supervise contract labour that may be on site.
Areas of Experience
- Excellent PLC skills including fault finding and program adjustments.
- HVAC Equipment/Electrical Services/Projects.
- Troubleshooting electrical reactive works
- Instrumentation/pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical experience.
- Refrigeration/Steam Boilers/Fire/Intruder/Sprinkler systems.
- Air compressors, Vacuum systems
Shift work with weekend and bank holiday work required.
Elis Benefits Include: Tax Saver Scheme, 10% VHI, Bike to work scheme
If you would like to join our team, you can apply via our website