The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will be responsible for ensuring an efficient service to our customers based in leading industries in the Cork/Waterford region. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will be the main link between the customer and Production / Distribution Departments. The CSR will communicate the customers’ requirements to the relevant Departments and in turn keep the customer up to date on enquiries / deliveries in a timely manner. The successful candidate will require excellent problem-solving capacity, with a demonstrated ability for considerable analysis and sound judgment to find solutions in a complex environment with shifting and competing priorities.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will support them in the overall delivery of the Departments' objectives.
- Support the General Manager and Account Reps with the most up to date data and information received from the Customer.
- Building and maintaining a relationship with our industry customers including regular face to face meetings
- Visit customer base regularly to ensure good customer relations, to resolve service issues, to review contracts, to retain business
- Liaising with Production / Distribution departments to ensure the Customer requirements are communicated clearly and any potential issues are addressed and communicated back to Customer.
- Monitoring of customer order patterns and stock holdings with the Account Representative and General Manager and maintain accuracy of usages.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships at all levels in the business and with the Customer.
- Ability to handle pressure and high volume of work at peak periods. Attention to detail extremely important.
- Good organisation skills and ability to multitask and prioritise tasks as required.
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, E-Mail, Pivot Tables etc).
- Good business understanding and commercial skills
- Customer minded problem solver – proactive.
- Team player
- Full B Licence
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com. Closing date is Monday 31st January 2022.