We are looking for energetic, talented and motivated Business Development Executive to join our team
This role will cover the greater Dublin area. Your responsibilities will include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 39hrs per week
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Excellent knowledge and experience selling services to the B to B channel. (e.g. Industry, Services Sector).
- Responsible for initial lead generation of new business through to closure of business.
- Proactive in developing new contacts and work with chosen customers to seek referral opportunities.
- Building relationships with the existing sales team.
- Achieve/Exceed challenging sales targets in line with the business strategy.
- Solid communication skills on the phone and on a One-to-One basis.
- Ensure effective collaboration with Sales and Operations departments to safeguard long term positive development of the customer base
Knowledge and Skills
- 2+ Years Sales Experience
- Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Presentation, Interpersonal and Computer Application Skills
- Full driving license required
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Ownership of the role
- Full training is provided
- Company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone provided
- Tax saver scheme, Bike to work, Shareholder scheme
- Opportunity to progress in a thriving business
If you are a team player, have excellent communication skills, a passion for sales, and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email, phone, and in person, we’d like to meet you.
You can apply online via our website.