The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will be responsible for ensuring the efficient service of linen to our hospitality customers based in the Limerick/Clare/Kerry/Cork area. The CSR will be the main link between the customer and Production / Distribution Departments. The successful candidate will require excellent problem-solving capacity, with a demonstrated ability for considerable analysis and sound judgment to find solutions in a complex environment with shifting and competing priorities.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will support them in the overall delivery of the Departments' objectives.
- Managing the expectations of the hospitality customers within your region
- Managing stock on site and carrying out regular stock takes
- Liaising with the various departments including Production, Distribution and Customer Service
- Building and maintaining a relationship with our hospitality customers including regular face to face meetings
- Visit customer base regularly to ensure good customer relations, to resolve service issues, to review contracts, to retain business
- Resolving customer queries and escalating to the customer service department where necessary
- Participate in projects, e.g. addressing of stock/hoarding problems at customers premises, abuse of linen etc.
- Implement price increases
- Drive business opportunities on existing customers
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships at all levels in the business and with the Customer
- Ability to handle pressure and high volume of work at peak periods. Attention to detail extremely important
- Good organisation skills and ability to multitask and prioritise tasks as required
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, E-Mail, Pivot Tables etc)
- Good business understanding and commercial skills
- Customer minded problem solver – proactive
- Previous experience in a customer service position or a background in merchandising i.e. managing customers expectations, site visits etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Full B Licence
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com. Closing date is Monday 31st January 2022.