We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Business Development Executive to join our Pest Control team covering Northern Ireland
The BDE will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, cultivating, and maintaining client relationships, and achieving sales targets. This role requires excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as a strong understanding of our products or services.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Swatragh, Northern Ireland
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Responsible for initial lead generation of new business through to closure of business.
- Understand customer needs and tailor product/service offerings accordingly.
- Manage accounts and seek additional services and revenue streams from your new/existing accounts.
- Proactive in developing new contacts and work with chosen customers to seek referral opportunities.
- Building relationships with the existing sales team.
- Achieve/Exceed challenging sales targets in line with the business strategy.
- Ensure effective collaboration with Sales and Operations departments to safeguard long term positive development of the customer base.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities, leads, and client interactions.
- Excellent knowledge and experience selling services to the B to B channel. (e.g., industry, Services Sector).
- Working with Existing Customer base to maximise profitability.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience of B2B sales in a dynamic organization
- Experienced at creating, generating and closing New Business
- Displays a customer centric mind-set
- Strong collaboration & influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills (on the phone and on a One-to-One basis)
- Highly Motivated and Goal Orientated
- Analytical thinking and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and consultative selling skills
- Highly commercial & result driven
- Be able to work independently
Elis Textile Services is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to join our team, you can apply via our website by email to firstname.lastname@example.org